Saturday 21 March 2015

Flowers winners

post signature
Good evening Magnolia fans and welcome to our Flowers winners post!
Huge thanks to every single one of you who entered, I guess it proves you all really love your flowers, and who can blame you! Over the sixty two entries there were a massive array of blooms that showed such diversity, and they were all incredibly beautiful too!
Which leads me to the winner of our GDT position, I'm glad I'm not choosing, that would be just too difficult, soooo I thought the fairest way would be to leave it to good old Random.Org as always....
the person that was randomly chosen is
xxxxxx
xxx
xx
x
#5 - that's you Hanap!
with this beautiful card....
 
 
Congratulations Hanap! Please contact me, Nicola, using the email in the sidebar, for details on your guest designer prize! Grab our winners badge for your lovely blog!
 
Next up is our DT's Top 3.....

#8 - Jennifer




#13  - Julie

pearls and lace
#53 - Sandra 



Well done everyone! Don't forget to grab our badge for your beautiful blogs!
We'll be back in the morning with another fab challenge, I hope you can join us!
 
 
Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3!!!
    Congratulations to all the other winners :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for choosing my card. I am really happy.
    Congratulations to Julie,Sandra and Jennifer.
    hana

    ReplyDelete